“Adlerian Strategies for Strengths-Based Therapy: Individuals and Couples”
Marion Balla, M.ED., M.S.W., R.S.W.
Marion Balla has gained recognition throughout North America as well as internationally for her expertise, her dynamic speaking style, and her skills as a facilitator, workshop leader and trainer. Marion has built her credentials over a 40-year career in Counselling and Consulting. With a Master in Education (Counselling) and a Master in Social Work (Direct Intervention), she specializes in family, individual and couples therapy.
As a consultant, presenter and trainer with clients in government, public health and social institutions, business and various professions, Marion is an expert in a broad range of workplace and organizational performance issues, including team building, communication skills, conflict resolution and principles of progressive leadership. She has delivered keynote addresses and workshops on leadership, creative collaboration, work-life balance, parenting and many other subjects at national and international conferences.
Credits for Conference
- Opportunity for 14 Hours of CE, including 3 hours of Ethics (See Brochure for more information)
- Graduate CE credit from Northwest Nazarene University (See Brochure for more information)
- Print and Mail Registration Form
- Print and Mail Student Verification form
Student registrations require a submission of
the Print and Mail Student Verification form.
All students signed up must supply this form
either before the conference or at the door.
* The Idaho Society of Individual Psychology is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP) and may offer NBCC-approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirements. The ACEP solely is responsible for all aspects of the program.
Idaho Society of Individual Psychology is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP) and may offer NBCC-approved clock hours for the events that meet NBCC requirements. ACEP solely is responsible for all aspects of the program. NBCC Provider #: 6525